วันศุกร์ที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Chicken Shu Mai (Siu Mai) Recipe



My brunch this morning–chicken shu mai (sui mai), or steamed chicken dumplings.
See the little turquoise plates? I got them from London. Aren’t they so beautiful? They are the only thing I got myself in London. I know…the only thing I bought!
I was out shopping for clothes, shoes, and all the pretty-me-up’s, but I found myself lingering in Habitat, a lifestyle store with furniture and kitchenwares. I basically wanted to buy everything at the store. Hello, what’s wrong with me? I was supposed to go nuts with all the sales going on at Miu Miu, Mango, FCUK, Zara, so on and so forth…but I bought only two little plates?! Well, I guess I am really getting older and domesticated.
Anyway, I digress…While shu mai (siu mai) is traditionally made with pork, I wanted to make a HALAL version for a good change. I have Muslim readers and this is a special dim sum recipe that you can certainly try out at home. However, this recipe should work for everyone.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น